- Go back to Ottawa (start my masters research)
- Apply to UBC for their Operations Research masters?
- Stay in Toronto - try to assist a stylist (no clue how to start there)
- New York? I saw some postings for finance jobs in clothing companies
- Try another internship? - probably not since I'd have no money left
- Find a job in Toronto (this man I met in a carpool said he'd try to help me find one)
I don't really know if I love fashion as much to make it a career. It's hard to say with the internship since the tasks we've been doing aren't really what I'd be doing for a career. I haven't decided if it's that I really just like buying clothes OR I really just love clothes? The events are glamorous no doubt. And what better things to get for free, but clothes, bags, and accessories? One thing I'm sure of: I'm glad I picked this internship. It hasn't been as much as I've expected, but I've taken it as something that's made me live my life a little bit more than I could have before. I'm still that naive Ottawa-ian but more stylish and confident in who I am.
So far, it's looks as if the end date will be Dec 23. Bummer.