Monday, August 23, 2010

Day 1: High-Waisted Leggings w/ Black Patent Panelling & Shoes Attached

A Lady Gaga piece if I ever pulled out one from the numerous packages we received today. It was designed by Greta Constantine. A bunch of new labels/designers that I've never heard of all appeared in front of my eyes - incl. some amazing pieces from Burberry Porsum, Hermes - which I think I saw my first horse whip? Wonder what they're gonna do with that..., to Fenton & Fallon Jewelry, and crazy heels/platforms/thigh highs galore!

The Commute. So, since the internship started late August, I wasn't able to find a place to move in right away. In the meantime, I'm living at a relative's that requires about a 1.5 hour commute to work.
What have a learned about Toronto through the transit system?
- bus drivers are not impeded by the size of their vehicle in how they drive around the streets. oh no, they're just as crazy as any other regular driver.
- express busses are super convenient
- metros are crazy packed @ 5pm

Well. That's all I have time to write at this point. Have to get up bright and early for the commute. I'll get into the juicy (hahaha) details later.

-liv


2 comments:

  1. First comment.

    I am the person who thinks that you're multi-talented :P

    Anyway, cool blog, hope to see more posts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you were off to a good start. 1.5 hrs commute tho... Well, i guess it might not feel like a long time if it's all new to you. Gives you a chance to see the city.

    ReplyDelete